Customer Feedback & Feedback Management Software
Customer Feedback Software
Whether it’s a customer complaint or general feedback, TLM Customer Feedback software turns that feedback into improvement opportunities with a tracking system that complies with post market regulatory requirements.
In regulated environments, customer complaints take on a higher level of significance. This is especially true when they’re related to adverse events or safety issues.
TLM Customer Feedback Software helps you drive improvements, manage relationships, and comply with applicable regulatory obligations with features and benefits such as:
- Web app access to new records.
- Status visibility in real time.
- Drives Continuous improvement with a customized strategy for trend analysis.
- Maintain compliance and mitigate risk.
- Create records through a structured workflow that ensures ISO/FDA compliance.
- Create direct access and linking to necessary records from other modules using our Fusion Technology.
- Rejected Material (RMA/NCR)
- Part Card/Item Master
There is Only One Type of Quality System …. Yours!
- Use TLM or the TLM Companion Web app for easy data collection.
- Can be linked to Contact Manager (CRM) details for easy data entry.
- Can be linked to Inventory details for easy data entry for single or multiple part associations.
- Supports UDI DI Number collection for Medical Device Manufacturers.
- Customizable checklists based on customized feedback types to align with internal procedures.
- Make multiple attachments for supporting details.
- Custom fields allow you to use meaningful terms or add customized data entry instructions.
- Integrated with the Rejected Materials / RMA system so email acknowledgements can contain the appropriate reference numbers.
- Investigation tracking supported by root cause investigation templates.
- Send and keep track of all communications within your team or directly to the customer.
- Automatic notification emails of customer feedback tasks from your TLM Dashboard.
- Enter multiple investigation records, make attachments.
- View RMAs or FMEAs linked to the complaint that was initiated.
- Customizable Trend Analysis fields for insightful, real time reporting.
- Use the reporting feature to maintain metrics for post market surveillance.
- Use Electronic Signatures that comply with 21 CFR part 11 for single or multiple approvals.
- Link CAPAs, Actions Plans/Checklists, Affected Parts or Procedures, POs/Payments, and Risk Analysis as needed for a completely seamless and integrated solution.
- Management rep controls data options on drop down lists for accurate trend analysis data.
- Automatic alerts when there are new feedback is initiated.
- System setting controls to autoload custom checklist.
Fusion Technology is what happens when information integration creates a higher-level management system beyond individual workflows. TLM Customer Feedback software incorporates this technology by integrating with other TLM solutions to create a Total Lean Management Software approach that provides all stakeholders with a picture of inter-related QMS events across your entire organization.
It also serves to create the foundation of your company’s digital landscape which saves you as much as possible from purchasing disconnected stand alone software, and provides the technical support for integrating other information systems when necessary.
Customer Feedback is the system by which an organization manages the process of identifying customer complaints and customer feedback that have or may result in investigations, corrective actions, and/or reportable events.
Historically they have been categorized as either a complaint, in that a customer is experiencing some type of nonconformance, or feedback, to address the satisfaction of a customer.
- Complaints - Let’s say a customer has been experiencing some issues with a medical device that they have received/purchased. This customer has called your customer support team and let them know about the issue they are experiencing. You are monitoring postmarket surveillance of that medical device, a 13485/MDSAP/FDA critical control regulation. This would trigger an investigation to determine if there is a root cause that needs to be addressed in case this issue is potential for a recall or a reportable event.
- Feedback - In this same example, if the customer contacts the customer support team that the device they received goes above and beyond expectations, then the response would include a feedback record. Feedback can be used in a marketing strategy to further promote your business and is a component of customer satisfaction.
The customer feedback process documents key activities during these events so that products can be monitored in a controlled manner that do not introduce additional unforeseen risks, and has the best chance of addressing an issue that is trending.
The other reason to document these activities besides providing the control in a systematic fashion, is to provide key historical data for trend analysis. For example, if during the course of a year, there is a high percentage of complaints that involve a particular component, or part, trends might emerge that indicate an issue hidden behind the design that was not known to the development team.
However, producing reports on historical trending data requires the use of software, like TLM Customer Feedback software, to avoid the pitfalls of manual and duplicate data entry.
In addition, TLM Customer Feedback software allows you to initiate complaints or feedback directly from the TLM web application increasing the visibility and capabilities across the organization which might expose trends much faster than your conventional QMS system.
Of all the factors that drive human behavior, whether positive or negative, none are as universal as the need to evolve, whether we are conscious of it or not.
Your management team can create impressive organizational growth by harnessing this basic element of the human experience and the TLM Customer feedback module is one of the key tools for their success in this effort.
By organizing key aspects of how work is done, managers can use the customer feedback module to empower employees to participate in finding opportunities for improvement and customer satisfaction while maintaining approval control to ensure additional risks aren’t introduced.
TLM Customer Feedback Software ensures these efforts are well organized, linked to all other aspects of the QMS that might be related, and assigned to ensure employees who rise to the occasion can be recognized accordingly.
Historically the decision to implement ISO was driven by the consequences of NOT being ISO certified when competitors were using ISO certification to win new business from customers who needed confidence in their supplier’s ability to consistently meet requirements.
This resulted in a lot of paper based systems set up by various “consultants” that advocated vague procedures that could technically meet the requirements of the ISO standard, but in reality did very little to improve quality or any other aspect of the business.
Times have changed, and the introduction of QMS software allowed organizations to take a different approach to their quality system and instead of wasting tons of time and money for little benefit, they are using their QMS to improve all aspects of the business.
At least the companies who could afford the high cost of most QMS software.
The whole point of ISO based quality standards is to address the minimum risks across every aspect of the business that could have consequences to customer satisfaction. Unfortunately, by calling them “quality” standards, a misperception developed over the years that caused managers to think of quality as something the “quality department” was responsible for.
Total Lean Management (TLM) Software corrects this misperception by acting as an integrated management tool not only for compliance, but as the framework for how a company evolves. Audit management software can be a vital component of this evolution, provided it is integrated with all the other aspects of the business to make auditing easier, faster, and more insightful.
There is Only One Type of Quality Management System
Over the last 20 years TLM has discovered a very basic truth when it comes to information management systems such as your eQMS, no two companies have the exact same needs.
In fact, the two biggest risks in the software selection process is either selecting software that is not flexible enough to manage information that is unique, and important to your workflow, thus forcing work arounds, or other concessions that effectively add waste to your business.
The other mistake is getting stuck with comprehensive, but inflexible systems due to their web based cloud hosting design, which forces a one size fits all approach to meeting customer needs.
And while one size might fit some, it might not fit all your needs when in the long run your understanding of those needs evolves and improves.
Total Lean Management Software, by definition, recognizes this fact, and addresses it through a dual technology, upstream / downstream user landscape approach to meeting the needs of both your upstream and downstream user types. This is combined with our tiered approach to addressing newly discovered customer needs, making sure the software works in alignment with your business systems the day after your purchase, and for all the years ahead.
These measures include:
Allows you to adapt the software to your company’s terminology.
Allows you to choose which features are applied to your process.
Incorporating employee feedback into the continuous improvement cycle creates a synergistic effect on moral, engagement, and productivity.
This capability provides insurance that your system will never leave you stuck after discovering unknown needs after implementation.
By implementing and combining modules in way that might be unique to your business or work flows.
Evolution is a team effort, and the whole team behind TLM enjoys helping companies comply with regulations, manage risk, continuously improve, and maintain a steady growth rate.
This unique TLM feature allows you to link individual screens in TLM to your own controlled procedures or work instructions for that area of the software (if needed).
Why TLM is your Best QMS Software Choice
Let's Build Your Solution
Our QMS Software is backed by a 100% success rate for ISO Certification On The First Try!
If you have any questions or want more detailed information, do not hesitate to call us.
Schedule a Live Demo
Watch a Recorded Demo
Download Free Trail
Watch Awesome Testimonials
TLM Customers are always our top priority -David Smithstein, CEO
Our Trusted Partners
Evolution is a Team Sport