Keep Track of All Your Work Orders
The TLM Work Order Software module has plenty of features to help you manage whatever level of detail your operations require that add value to raw materials or components and keeps track of everything related to doing this work.
Once set up, operators can simply scan in and out of jobs and TLM keeps track of work order activities to include multiple operators on jobs simultaneously.
Work Order Features
Scan in and out of work order job from the main menu.
Customize the Work Order software module name, call the module “Shop Traveler,” “Work Orders,” or whatever fits your lean manufacturing environment best.
All inspections associated with a work order must be completed before the item is completed and moved into inventory / storage.
Print a bar coded work order and scan the barcode of completed operations to track the processing time for each operation.
WorkOrder Management Software
The Foundation of Your Digital Landscape
- TLM supports the full part life cycle from the initial drawings through lot and serial number tracking of products sold.
- System Settings provide workflow and approval control options to suit your needs.
- Link individual TLM Work Order help file screens with your own released work instructions.
- Attach external certificates, accreditations and other supporting documents.
The TLM Work Order module provides the control and records needed to account for the value added activities which assemble or produce your final products.
- Link to other TLM modules to create your desired workflow.
- Collect and report on activities to see where improvements are needed.
- Barcode scanning for accuracy and convenience.
- Work Center scheduling allows you to see what processing equipment is available for your operations.
- List additional non-bills of material components or hardware, if applicable.
- Electronically pull material from inventory based on a first-in first-out basis.
- Link Operations to the Inspection module if the operation is an inspection.
It also serves to create the foundation of your company’s digital landscape which saves you as much as possible from purchasing disconnected stand alone software, and provides the technical support for integrating other information systems when necessary.
All TLM software modules are rolled up to a user specific dashboard and summaries of each user's dashboard can be automatically emailed to ensure QMS activities are scheduled and prioritized accordingly.
In addition, the TLM dashboard helps users navigate to where tasks are performed, making it easy for new users to adopt the software without having to pay for extra training before being able to put TLM software to work for your company.
- Build Quality in from the Beginning : By linking to applicable drawings and work instructions, inspection templates, work order templates, approved vendors, control charts and approval lists, TLM helps you organize all the data producing efforts that manage risk by building quality into the product from the very beginning.
- Provide TLM Dashboard Coordination: All these moving pieces have assignments, and all assignments are rolled up to the user specific TLM Dashboard with configurable Dashboard Summary email alerts as well as email alerts at the time of assignment to ensure everything moves forward without delay.
- Transactional Tracking: TLM is tracking both material movements as well as user activity within the software to ensure accurate tracking and traceability so that nothing falls through the cracks.
There is Only One Type of Quality Management System
Over the last 20 years TLM has discovered a very basic truth when it comes to information management systems such as your eQMS, no two companies have the exact same needs.
In fact, the two biggest risks in the software selection process is either selecting software that is not flexible enough to manage information that is unique, and important to your workflow, thus forcing work arounds, or other concessions that effectively add waste to your business.
The other mistake is getting stuck with comprehensive, but inflexible systems due to their web based cloud hosting design, which forces a one size fits all approach to meeting customer needs.
And while one size might fit some, it might not fit all your needs when in the long run your understanding of those needs evolves and improves.
Total Lean Management Software, by definition, recognizes this fact, and addresses it through a dual technology, upstream / downstream user landscape approach to meeting the needs of both your upstream and downstream user types. This is combined with our tiered approach to addressing newly discovered customer needs, making sure the software works in alignment with your business systems the day after your purchase, and for all the years ahead.
These measures include:
Allows you to adapt the software to your company’s terminology.
Allows you to choose which features are applied to your process.
Incorporating employee feedback into the continuous improvement cycle creates a synergistic effect on moral, engagement, and productivity.
This capability provides insurance that your system will never leave you stuck after discovering unknown needs after implementation.
By implementing and combining modules in way that might be unique to your business or work flows.
Evolution is a team effort, and the whole team behind TLM enjoys helping companies comply with regulations, manage risk, continuously improve, and maintain a steady growth rate.
This unique TLM feature allows you to link individual screens in TLM to your own controlled procedures or work instructions for that area of the software (if needed).
Why TLM is your Best QMS Software Choice
Let's Build Your Solution
Our QMS Software is backed by a 100% success rate for ISO Certification On The First Try!
If you have any questions or want more detailed information, do not hesitate to call us.
Schedule a Live Demo
Watch a Recorded Demo
Download Free Trail
Watch Awesome Testimonials
TLM Customers are always our top priority -David Smithstein, CEO
Our Trusted Partners
Evolution is a Team Sport