Complete Employee Evaluation & Management Software
Human Resources Management (HRM) Software
TLM Human Resources Management (HRM) software can do a variety of human resources tasks and makes it easy to collect, maintain, and analyze your people’s data, improve the way you hire talent, onboard new employees, manage leave days, and develop your company culture. It’s designed to let your company focus on what matters most—your people.
Gathering, storing, and analyzing people data is a big part of HR, and many organizations depend on HR to manage employee information quickly and accurately. Unfortunately, the amount of time and effort it takes to collect, study, and report on sensitive data using simple spreadsheets and paper files is almost as big as the security risk.
Human Resources management tools that are NOT integrated with your QMS processes are just going to introduce more risk, and nobody wants that.
TLM Human Resources Management (HRM) software helps you drive onboarding, manage people, and contains features and benefits such as
- Web app electronic signatures for various training event and records.
- Leave day requester in Web app.
- Employees Status visibility in real time.
- Employee evaluations.
- Employee feedback.
- Maintain compliance and mitigate risk.
- Create records through a structured workflow that ensures ISO/FDA compliance.
- Create direct access and linking to necessary records from other modules using our Fusion Technology.
- Document Control
- Job Description Management
- KPIs, skills, assignments
HumanResources Management (HRM) Software
Employee Evaluations, Employee Feedback, and Employee Information
TLM Human Resource Management (HRM) software provides the integrated tools you need to manage people at your company, whether they are new to the company and are in the onboard phase or being promoted to a new job, TLM allows these changes to be more manageable and focused on the human element.
- Define KSAs (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities) for Job.
- Descriptions Capture and maintain competency based on education, skills, and Experience.
- Integrates with both document and other training records and requirements.
- Attach resumes and other supporting documents.
- Assign multiple job descriptions to employees if needed.
- Maintain internal auditor qualifications based on training and experience.
- Print Employee badges with barcodes for work order scanning.
- Maintain accurate employee data with restrictions on sensitive data.
- Include employee photos to facilitate teamwork connections.
- Define and maintain allowed vacation days integrated with the Leave Request approvals.
- Supports spreadsheet uploads during initial implementation.
- Maintain links to social media accounts.
- Custom fields for unique company data.
Reassignment Tools for everything on the TLM. dashboard to ensure nothing falls through the cracks.
Search for and reassign documents by document owner.
Customizable On/Offboarding checklists to ensure all necessary HR tasks are performed.
Establish the frequency of TLM Dashboard Summary emails to keep employees aware of all their QMS tasks.
- Securely capture employee reviews.
- Flexible tools and checklist to help establish review criteria.
- Both Employee and Supervisor electronic signatures of each review event.
- Provides a mechanism for peer review and feedback.
- Peer review history is linked to Employee reviews.
- Employee feedback can be linked to Action Plans, CAPA, Events, and More!
- Provide trusted Vendors TLM access as non-employees.
- Integrated with the CMR / Contact Manager Module.
It also serves to create the foundation of your company’s digital landscape which saves you as much as possible from purchasing disconnected stand alone software, and provides the technical support for integrating other information systems when necessary.
All TLM software modules are rolled up to a user specific dashboard and summaries of each user's dashboard can be automatically emailed to ensure QMS activities are scheduled and prioritized accordingly.
In addition, the TLM dashboard helps users navigate to where tasks are performed, making it easy for new users to adopt the software without having to pay for extra training before being able to put TLM software to work for your company.
TLM Human Resources Management (HRM) software is the system by which an organization manages its talent in multiple ways:
- Accurate and Secure Employee Data: TLM provides all the necessary data fields to keep track of all the important information you need to know about your employees, to include emergency contact information and everything associated with their job assignments and training.
- Defining Roles and Responsibilities: At the end of the day, everyone usually just wants to do a good job and feel like part of the team. Clearly defining expectations and requirements allows good communication between employees and their supervisors as well as supporting other activities like training, document assignments, and internal audits. This becomes the foundation of an employee’s work experience, which effects moral, motivation, and the synergy they have with coworkers.
- Managing Change: Your employees are ultimately behind the satisfaction of your customers and their continuous improvement and progression within the organization is vital to achieve this goal. TLM Total Lean Management software allows you to easily manage these changes and the impact they have on any existing tasks and responsibilities assigned to employees throughout the quality management system.
TLM Human Resource Management (HRM) Software gives you tremendous flexibility in capturing the data needed to manage your employees in a way that suits your HR management needs.
Of all the factors that drive human behavior, whether positive or negative, none are as universal as the need to evolve, whether we are conscious of it or not.
Your management team can create impressive organizational growth by harnessing this basic element of the human experience and the TLM Human Resources Management (HRM) Software module is one of the key tools for their success in this effort.
By organizing key aspects of how work is done, managers can use the TLM Human Resources Management (HRM) Software module to empower employees to participate in finding opportunities for improvement and customer satisfaction while maintaining approval control to ensure additional risks aren’t introduced.
TLM Human Resources Management (HRM) Software ensures these efforts are well organized, linked to all other aspects of the QMS that might be related, and assigned to ensure employees who rise to the occasion can be recognized accordingly, and are motivated to do so as a result.
There is Only One Type of Quality Management System
Over the last 20 years TLM has discovered a very basic truth when it comes to information management systems such as your eQMS, no two companies have the exact same needs.
In fact, the two biggest risks in the software selection process is either selecting software that is not flexible enough to manage information that is unique, and important to your workflow, thus forcing work arounds, or other concessions that effectively add waste to your business.
The other mistake is getting stuck with comprehensive, but inflexible systems due to their web based cloud hosting design, which forces a one size fits all approach to meeting customer needs.
And while one size might fit some, it might not fit all your needs when in the long run your understanding of those needs evolves and improves.
Total Lean Management Software, by definition, recognizes this fact, and addresses it through a dual technology, upstream / downstream user landscape approach to meeting the needs of both your upstream and downstream user types. This is combined with our tiered approach to addressing newly discovered customer needs, making sure the software works in alignment with your business systems the day after your purchase, and for all the years ahead.
These measures include:
Allows you to adapt the software to your company’s terminology.
Allows you to choose which features are applied to your process.
Incorporating employee feedback into the continuous improvement cycle creates a synergistic effect on moral, engagement, and productivity.
This capability provides insurance that your system will never leave you stuck after discovering unknown needs after implementation.
By implementing and combining modules in way that might be unique to your business or work flows.
Evolution is a team effort, and the whole team behind TLM enjoys helping companies comply with regulations, manage risk, continuously improve, and maintain a steady growth rate.
This unique TLM feature allows you to link individual screens in TLM to your own controlled procedures or work instructions for that area of the software (if needed).
Why TLM is your Best QMS Software Choice
Let's Build Your Solution
Our QMS Software is backed by a 100% success rate for ISO Certification On The First Try!
If you have any questions or want more detailed information, do not hesitate to call us.
Schedule a Live Demo
Watch a Recorded Demo
Download Free Trail
Watch Awesome Testimonials
TLM Customers are always our top priority -David Smithstein, CEO
Our Trusted Partners
Evolution is a Team Sport